FedEx Corp. provides customers and businesses worldwide with a broad portfolio of transportation, e-commerce and business services. With annual revenues of $46 billion, the company offers integrated business applications through operating companies competing collectively and managed collaboratively, under the respected FedEx brand. Consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers, FedEx inspires its more than 300,000 team members to remain “absolutely, positively” focused on safety, the highest ethical and professional standards and the needs of their customers and communities.
FedEx is widely acknowledged as a world-class company. We are honored and proud to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, a technology innovator and one of the world’s most admired and respected companies.
Some of our recent awards include:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” – 2014
- FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work for in America” – 2013
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” – 2013
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” – 2013
- Great Place to Work Institute: “World’s Best Multinational Workplaces” – 2013